Quick program guide
After 30 week in-class theory component of the Professional Year Program is completed.
To enrol in a Professional Year Program, participants must have:
- Completed an undergraduate or postgraduate award in Australia in a relevant field of study
- Applied for or hold the 485 Skilled Graduate Visa (SGV), 485 Temporary Graduate Visa (either stream) or 476 Recognised Graduate Visa
- A relevant skills assessment from a professional association
To check eligibility, visit the DHA website: www.homeaffairs.gov.au
About the Program
The Navitas Professional Year Program is a professional development program combining formal learning and an Australian internship placement experience.
The program is designed to assist international student graduates gain employment in their chosen career, as well as provide eligibility for migration points towards permanent residency.
The program includes:
- 44 weeks, as gazetted by DHA
- CV/resume preparation and interview techniques
- Professional training specific to the industry
- Business communication
- Australian work practices
- Professional internship (work experience) for 12 weeks
Visit the Navitas Professional Year page for more information about the program.
Placement Number #NCI-PY-ADL15